Read about our vision and objectives for the next three years and find out how you can help us achieve them. Together, we can help 250,000 carers
To enable carers to thrive in their role and achieve the balance in their lives, they wish to achieve.
We didn't create this strategy on our own. We engaged with over 1,000 carers to inform our new strategy, interviewed colleagues in social care, health and schools, involved all our staff team and carried out an environmental/literature review. Having a strong evidence base and a wealth of insight from carers and key stakeholders has enabled us to develop our new Ambition, Mission, Three Year Strategy and branding.
The difference we want to see by 2024
1. Recognise and reach greater numbers of carers, at the earliest opportunity
2. Enhance our support to carers to make a material difference in their lives
3. Raise the profile of Carers First and its work, to secure support for carers in collaboration with other organisations
4. Develop a vibrant, supported, inclusive and high performing team
5. Grow our financial sustainability and strengthen efficiency of our operations