- Online Shopping and Banking session: we’ll show you how to do your shopping online, whether that’s from a supermarket, Amazon, or any other website. We’ll also show you how to manage your bank accounts online. We’ll explain how to keep yourself and your money safe.
- GP and health services: learn how to make a GP appointment or order your prescription online, as well as use other GP services
- Zoom and social media: How to Zoom with confidence and use social media, such as Facebook. We’ll look at some key sites, including the Carers First Facebook pages.
- Tuesday 5th July, 10:30 am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 7th July, 1:30 pm – 3:30pm
- Tuesday 12th July, 10:30 am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 14th July, 1:30 pm – 3:30pm
- Tuesday 19th July, 10:30 am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 21st July, 1:30 pm – 3:30pm
- Thursday 28th July, 1:30 pm – 3:30pm
Each session lasts two hours and there will be plenty of time for questions and answers. You can come to one of the sessions or all three. Carers who attend a Digital Skills Training session will receive a £50 Aldi voucher for attending.