Register with us
Registering with us is simple and free.
If you live in, or provide care to someone who lives in Essex, Medway, Lincolnshire and the London Boroughs of Hackney, Haringey, Newham or Waltham Forest, then you can access our services.
Please complete this form if you feel we can help you, and one of our Carers Hub team will get in touch. We aim to contact you within 3 working days. If you require more urgent help, please call us on 0300 303 1555.
Please complete as much as you are able to. Not all of the fields are needed, only those marked with a red star *, however the more information you give us, the better we are able to provide support tailored for you.
Why do I need to register?
By registering with us as a carer you will get access to a whole range of services, which includes advice, information and invitations to our events.
We will look after your information very carefully. Our Privacy Notice explains why Carers First collects your personal data, how we use it, who we may share it with, and sets out your rights in relation to your data. You can find our Privacy Notice here.
What support do you provide?
- tailored information, advice and guidance to help with your caring role
- the opportunity to talk in detail about your caring role and co-produce a plan to support you, linking into ours and other local services
- help you access and prepare for a carer’s assessment
- support with conversations with people and services including GPs, social care and hospitals
- practical training to help you with your caring role
- support you to maximise household income by providing information about welfare benefits and make direct referrals for financial support
- opportunities to access groups, activities and our Carers on-line forum so you can meet other carers and chat to others in a similar situation to you
- regular contact by telephone, Carers First website and on-line chat, monthly e-news and regular “What’s On” guides containing details of groups supported by Carers First and other organisations
- support you to plan for now, the future and emergencies